Tomatoes Stuffed with Shrimp
·salt and pepper
1 smallonion, minced
1 ccooked or canned small popcorn shrimp
1/4 cbread crumbs
1 Tbspparsley or 1/8 teaspoon basil
2 Tbspshredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Tomatoes Stuffed with Shrimp
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the top end off the tomatoes. Scoop out the insides of the tomatoes (but don't make the walls of the tomato too thin), sprinkle with a little salt and turn upside down to drain.
- In skillet, heat butter, add onion and sauté until tender. Add the shrimp, crumbs, parsley and salt and pepper to taste. The shrimp should only take a minute or two to saute.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the mixture and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes and serve before your meal as a first course or with your meal as a side dish.