Rice Fritters – Easy and Delicious
Original recipe found here: thegardeningcook.com/rice-fritters
How to Make Rice Fritters – Easy and Delicious
- 1Combine all the ingredients except for oil and mix well.
- 2In a pan, heat oil for shallow frying.
- 3When the oil is hot, add a tablespoon of batter, pressing down slightly to form a flat fritter.
- 4Fry one side until golden and flip. If there are many holes in the fritter, add more cornstarch to the batter. Drain fritters on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- 5Serve with salsa, guacamole, hummus or anything else that has a spicy fresh flavor.
- 6Have fun with it. I'm already thinking of different ways to mix it up, additional ingredients to add to it. A lot of different possibilities. salad shrimp, pork, chicken, bell peppers, cheese...