Do-Ahead Sesame Chicken Wings
People eat more than you think...I typically double the recipe.
How to Make Do-Ahead Sesame Chicken Wings
- Separate chicken wings at joints; discard tips.
- Spread 1 tablespoon margarine in each of 2 rectangular pans, 13x9x2 inches.
- Mix baking mix, sesame seed, paprika, mustard and salt.
- Beat eggs and milk with fork.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture; coat with sesame seed mixture.
- Arrange close together in pans; cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours (or bake immediately).
- Heat oven to 425.
- Drizzle 1/4 cup margarine over chicken; bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until brown and crisp.