Crescent Chicken Pockets
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largechicken breast, canned
1 smallshallot, minced
·sour cream, just enough to bind together
·salt, pepper & garlic powder, to taste
1 can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls
How to Make Crescent Chicken Pockets
- Preheat oven to 375
- Open & drain chicken breast
- In a bowl, break up chicken and mix with shallot, sour cream, salt, pepper & garlic powder, to combine.
Taste - adjust seasoning now.
- unroll, separate at the seams,and lightly stretch crescent rolls.
- add 1 1/2 - 2 tablespoons of mixture to each crescent roll at the wide end.
- roll & pinch close edges
- place on lightly greased baking sheet
- bake uncovered 10-12 minutes or until golden brown