Chicken tikka recipe
200 gchicken leg boneless
1 tspginger garlic paste
1/2 tspred chili powder
1/2 tspcumin powder
1/3 tspgaram masala
1 tspred chilly paste
1/2 tsplemon juice
1/3 tspchat masala
4 tspcooking oil
How to Make Chicken tikka recipe
- Cut the chicken pieces into bit size cubes.
- Apply half of the lemon juice, salt and red chilli powder. Keep them for 10 minutes to absorb the flavours.
- Take yoghurt in a mixing bowl and add rest of the ingredients one by one.
- Whisk together everything to make a batter called tandoori masala paste
- Marinate the chicken pieces with this paste and keep refrigerated for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 240°c for 15 minutes. If using wooden sticks then soak them in water for 30 minutes.
- Now thread the chicken pieces one by one in the shewer.
- Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil and place the shewer over it.
- Brush some butter over them and place the tray inside the oven.
- Cook them for 15 to 20 minutes or till crisp golden.
- Remove and sprinkle some chat masala and serve hot with green chutney.