My picky father " chicken is fowl" even liked these.
When my father died I fixed up a spread for the memorial. Cooking is my stress relief and feeding folks makes me feel good. My 2 youngest were in the kitchen helping me get everything ready and the church ladies were laughing at my manboy trying to sneak the pinwheel. He was already trying to make off with the ugly ends cut off but he his sister and his 2 friends were quite the clowns. Needless to say didn't have any left over
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cdiced chicken
1 smallonion diced
1/2 ccut up grapes
1 to 2 stalk(s)celery
1/4 cchopped nuts. optional
2 Tbsppickle relish, sweet
1/4 - 1/2 cmayonnaise
·whole lettuce leaves
8large flour burrito wraps
How to Make Chicken pinwheel
- Mix chicken onion celery grapes relish nuts and mayonnaise
- Place wrap on counter and spread a thin layer of chicken mix around . leave. About 1 1/2 inch border with no spread
- Place a lettuce leaf over chicken
- Fold one side over and start to roll .. Try to keep it somewhat tight.. The chicken will spread out while rolling it.
- If serving right away slice into 1 1/2 inch slices and plate.. if transporting wrap in serran wrap until ready to slice and serve.