Strawberry Ham Bites
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These are so cute and delicious! The sweetness of the jam is the perfect pairing with the salty ham and cheese. I can't wait to try these with other jam flavors as well! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Strawberry Ham Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Soften cream cheese and mix with strawberry jam.
- Press each slice of ham into a mini muffin pan creating a well in the middle (the ham will stick up the sides above the top of muffin pan).
- Fill each ham piece with cream cheese mixture and sprinkle top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let the ham bites rest in muffin pan for at least 5 minutes before removing or they will not hold their shape.