Mexican Pot Stickers
3/4 lbground beef
1/2 crefried beans
1/2 ccheddar/jack cheese, shredded
·optional toppings: salsa, guacamole, sour cream
How to Make Mexican Pot Stickers
- Cook beef in large skillet until browned and fully cooked.
- Add refried beans and cook until heated through. Cool completely.
- Add salsa and cheese.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Lay wonton wrapper on dry surface. Spoon heaping tablespoon of filling into the center of the wrapper. Moisten all edges with water with finger. Fold the the top left corner of wrapper to meet the bottom right corner, forming a triangle and press to enclose filling.
Place on sprayed baking sheet.
- Repeat until all wontons are assembled.
- Spray tops of wontons with cooking spray
- Bake 7 minutes and flip wontons over. Bake additional 7 minutes.
- Serve as desired.