Chicken Parm Balls
- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- ¾ cup shredded pecorino or parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ cup finely minced onion
- 2 tbsp. fresh minced parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 4 cups marinara sauce, plus more for dipping(store bought or homemade)
- sliced mozzarella, cut into 1” squares
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- chopped parsley - garnish for serving
How to Make Chicken Parm Balls
- 1Preheat the oven to 400º F. Set oven rack in upper part of oven.
- 2In a large bowl, combine everything except the marinara and the mozzarella. Lightly mix together, using your hands or a large spoon.
- 3Scoop and shape into small meatballs and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Spoon half the marinara sauce over meatballs and bake for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove meatballs from the oven and increase the oven temperature to broil.
- 5Spoon remaining sauce over meatballs, making sure to cover each one, followed by a small square of mozzarella.
- 6Broil an additional 3 minutes, until the cheese has melted and just beginning to brown slightly.
- 7Remove to serving plate and sprinkle on chopped parsley. Serve with additional sauce.