Threesy Cheesy Munchy Rolls
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 c
- finely shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1 c
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Threesy Cheesy Munchy Rolls
- 1Well-grease or spray with a non-stick cooking spray a 12-cup muffin pan. Set aside.
- 2On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12-inch X 8-inch rectangle. Sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheese on top, gently pressing into the dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with the long end. Pinch at seams. Cut into 12 slices. Place cut-side down into muffin cups. Sprinkle tops with parmesan cheese. Cover and let rise for 30 minutes.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350-degree Farenheit oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto plate or bowl and serve. Enjoy!