Poco Cheese Snacks
How to Make Poco Cheese Snacks
- Preheat oven to 400
- combine first 3 ingrediants in mixing bowl.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into 4 rectangles.
- Brush each with melted butter. Spread filling evenly over dough. Starting at long end, roll each rectangle like a jelly roll.
- Cut each roll into 8 to 10 segments. Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake 10 - 12 minutes. Serve warm.
- These can be prepared a couple of hours ahead and put in refrige and baked just before serving.