More Cheese Please Puffs
Go figure. So this was born and we love them. This is definitely a recipe for a cheese lover.
Next time I make these I am thinking about adding some cooked shredded chicken or chopped bacon (or both!)
- 1 8oz pkg
- cream cheese, softened at least room temp
- 1 1/2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c
- feta cheese, crumbled very fine
- 1/2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- salt and pepper (optional)
How to Make More Cheese Please Puffs
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and set out a baking sheet (don't grease)
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine the soft cream cheese, shredded cheeses and feta. Work it together until well combined. Stir in the parsley, garlic and salt & pepper.
Refrigerate for about 5 minutes.
- 3Roll out the crescent dough and separate the triangles.
Place a big spoonful of cheese mixture into the center, this you kind of have to judge by eye.
You want just enough cheese mixture to be able to close the dough completely around it and gently roll into a ball w/out the cheese being exposed.
- 4Place on your baking sheet separated by about an inch or two.
Bake for 10-15 minutes, just a few minutes after the pastry starts to turn light brown.
Just a reminder, the cheese is VERY hot when these come right out of the oven. I let them set for about 5 minutes before serving and they were just perfect.