Mexican Corn Dip
8 ozcream cheese(sofened}
12 ozgreen onion dip
1 cmexican style shredded cheddar jack cheese
1 cdiced smoked sausage
1/2 cdiced red onion
1jalapeno peppers(seeded and diced)
3ears corn cut off cobb
1 bottleverde salsa 7.5 oz
How to Make Mexican Corn Dip
- Preheat oven to 350. In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese and the onion dip.
- Next add the shredded cheese.
- Add the sausage.
- Add the onion and jalapeno pepper, and the corn, Stir to combine
- Spread into a sprayed round deep dish pie plate and bake for 25 minutes.
- Pour the salsa verde over the top and bake another 5 minutes.
- serve with tortilla chips.