Horseradish Cheese Spread
The basic ingredients made a great cheese spread with or without horseradish, sometimes I add other ingredients to change it up a bit.
How to Make Horseradish Cheese Spread
- Melt cheese in the top of a double boiler or microwave.
- Using electric mixer, cream together the cream cheese, mayonnaise and horseradish. Add in the melted cheese until well blended.
- Pour into a small covered container.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers and pretzels. (Good on bagels and pita).
- *** You can adjust the flavor of horseradish according to your taste by adding more or less.
*** Sometimes I add minced pimento or red bell pepper.