First Down Reuben Rounds
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a really tasty app! I can't wait to serve these to my party guests... and snag a few to eat for myself, too! The Test Kitchen
How to Make First Down Reuben Rounds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and unroll pastry sheet onto large baking sheet that has been sprayed wtih cooking spray.
- Lay swiss cheese on pastry sheet then top with corned beef and then sauerkraut.
- Roll up starting with the long sides.
- Cut into 1/4" rounds and place 2" apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove, sprinkle with caraway seeds and return to the oven baking another 5 minutes. Serve with thousand island dressing as a dipping sauce.