Deconstructed Stuffed Pepper Dip
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 pkg8 oz cream cheese, softened
1-2 cshredded cheese of your choice
Optionalblack pepper, red pepper, garlic powder
1/2-1 cbaby spinach, slivered
1 mediumsweet onion, chopped
1-2 cbaby bell peppers, chopped
1jalapeno pepper, minced
1/2-3/4 cprecooked bacon, chopped
1sleeve ritz crackers, crushed
How to Make Deconstructed Stuffed Pepper Dip
- Mix cheeses, mayo, and seasonings.
- Saute peppers, onion, bacon.
- Add spinach and sauted veggies to cheese and mix until combined.
- Fold in cracker crumbs, chill, and serve.
- Alternatively: After folding in cracker crumbs, spread evenly in a 9x13 baking dish, sprinkle top with additional cracker crumbs, and bake at 350 until bubbly and browning.
- Serve with crackers and/or fresh veggies.