★★★★★ 1 vote5
2-8 oz pkgcream cheese
1 16 ozfrozen chopped spinach
1small jarartichoke hearts (you can leave out)
1/2 cupparmesan cheese
1 tspgarlic powder
ARTICHOKE SPINACH DIP
How to Make Cream Cheese Spinach Dip
- Preheat Oven: 350 degrees
Let the cream cheese reach room temperature. If using the artichoke hearts now is the time to chop them either by hand or in your food processor. Not too long in the processor, you dont want them to be soupy.
- Thaw spinach and give them a little more chopping and also drain any retained water in colander.
- Next Mix: In medium size mixing bowl
1. Cream Cheese
2. Chopped Spinach
3. Artichoke Hearts (optional)
4. Garlic Powder
5. Parmesan Cheese
- Next Fold into 9 X 9 baking dish. Add additional Parmesan cheese on top to make it crusty.
Bake in oven on center rack at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. Serve with warm tortito chips