Chessy, Bacon, Garlic Bread Bowl
1 csour cream
1/2 pkgbacon, uncooked
3 clovegarlic, minced ( or you can use the minced garlic in a jar)
2 cshredded cheese, colby & jack or chedder
1round bread, whole
How to Make Chessy, Bacon, Garlic Bread Bowl
- Cut bacon into small pieces and cook until crispy.Drain on paper towel.
- In large bowl, mix sour cream, mayo, bacon, garlic and cheese until well blended.
- Refrigerate for at least a 1/2 hour or overnight to let flavors marry.
- Slice top of bread bowl. Scoop out bread and tear into chunks ( for dipping)
- Spoon cheesy mixture into bread bowl and place top of bread on top.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake in a 350' degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Serve with leftover bread and additional crackers or tortilla chips