CHEESY BACON & TURKEY QUESADILLA APPETIZERS
mediumsoft flour tortillas
1/3 cextra-sharp cheddar cheese for each tortilla
1 Tbspreal smoked bacon bits, heaping, for each
1 slicesmoked turkey lunchmeat for each
1/2 tspminced fresh chives (optional)
How to Make CHEESY BACON & TURKEY QUESADILLA APPETIZERS
- Sprinkle remainder of the cheese and bacon on turkey. Sprinkle with chives, if using.
- Repeat for as many tortillas as desired (I usually allow for one tortilla per person.)
- Preheat George Foreman grill, grill pan or panini press on medium-high.
- Place as many prepared tortillas on grill as space allows; lower lid and press slightly; grill for about 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, lift grill lid, carefully flip tortillas over, lower lid and grill an additional 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, until cheese begins to ooze slightly and tortillas are lightly browned and have nice grill marks (A word of warning: Keep a close eye on them, and do NOT go off and leave them unattended.)
- Repeat for additional tortillas.