Blue Cheese and Chive Cheese Ball
When I first gave it to my husband and his friend (one ball) I expected it to last an hour or so, before game time Super Bowl Sunday. It was GONE in less than ten minutes! I'd say this is approved; fighting them off of the others for the potluck!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
16 ozcream cheese, softened
5 ozblue cheese crumbles
1/2 cpizza mix shredded cheese
2 Tbspdried chives
·walnuts, finely chopped
How to Make Blue Cheese and Chive Cheese Ball
- in large bowl, place all cream cheese and let stand to room temp.
- add all other ingredients. mix well. *i use a standard hand mixer for mine*
- 3 balls with spatula in bowl. transfer one ball at a time to chopped nuts.
- softly press ball into nuts. form good shape this way, and make sure no air pockets are in the ball.
- transfer ball to plate. cover and chill in refrigerator for four hours. serve with assorted crackers of your choice.