5 Cheese Roasted Red Pepper Spread
I let my husband make the final call and he wanted a roasted red pepper spread – one of our very favorite flavors!
1 jar(s)roasted red bell pepper, diced (about 1/2 cup)
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1 Tbspgrated paremesan cheese
1 ctriple cheddar cheese blend
How to Make 5 Cheese Roasted Red Pepper Spread
- Beat cream cheese until nice and fluffy.
- Add the pepper, Parmesan cheese, and cheese blend and mix until well combined.
- Chill the spread in the refrigerator while you prepare the baguettes. The longer it has to chill, the better.
- Toast the baguettes in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Once they are done, slice away and serve!