5 Cheese Roasted Red Pepper Spread
I let my husband make the final call and he wanted a roasted red pepper spread – one of our very favorite flavors!
- 1 jar(s)
- roasted red bell pepper, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp
- grated paremesan cheese
- 1 c
- triple cheddar cheese blend
- french baguettes
How to Make 5 Cheese Roasted Red Pepper Spread
- 1Beat cream cheese until nice and fluffy.
- 2Add the pepper, Parmesan cheese, and cheese blend and mix until well combined.
- 3Chill the spread in the refrigerator while you prepare the baguettes. The longer it has to chill, the better.
- 4Toast the baguettes in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- 5Once they are done, slice away and serve!