- baguette, sliced horizontally into 3/4- inch thick pieces
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 6 oz
- cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 1 tsp
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh dill weed
How to Make Shrimp Toast
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Align baguette slices side by side on a large baking sheet and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Turn each baguette over so the sprayed side is facing downward on the baking sheet.
- 2In a medium size bowl, stir cream cheese and mayonnaise together until combined. Add Parmesan cheese, shrimp, onion, lemon juice, dill weed, salt and pepper and stir just until blended.
Place about one tablespoon of the shrimp mixture on top of each baguette slice.
Bake for 15 minutes or until tops are golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- 3Alternative serving idea:
Spread shrimp mixture in a shallow ovenproof baking dish to about 3/4- inch thickness. Bake for 15 minutes or until top is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or celery sticks for dipping.