Brunch Quesadillas with Fruit Salsa
- 1 pt
- fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- fresh, ripe anjou pear, cored and diced
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp
- flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 2 tsp
- light margarine, melted
- 1 c
- (4 oz.) light shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- light sour cream
How to Make Brunch Quesadillas with Fruit Salsa
- 1Combine strawberries, pear, cilantro and honey to make fruit salsa. Set aside.
- 2Brush one side of each tortilla with melted margarine. Place brushed side down and sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese on one-half of each tortilla. Top with 1/3 cup salsa (drain and discard any liquid that has formed from the fruit) and remaining 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold tortilla in half.
- 3On medium heat, grill folded tortillas in dry preheated large skillet 2 minutes or until light golden brown and crisp. Turn and grill 2 minutes more or until brown. Remove to serving platter. Cut each tortilla in half. Serve with remaining fruit salsa and garnish of sour cream. Serve immediately.