Oven-Roasted Mini Pepper Nachos
In all reality, tortilla chips are pretty darn boring.We generally don’t eat them plain they need to be buried in toppings galore. These oven-roasted mini peppers, on the other hand, are the exact opposite. They’re succulent, crunchy, and bursting with sweet flavor.
10mini sweet pepper, halved
2 tspolive oil
2 tsptaco seasoning mix
1/2 cshredded pepper jack cheese
1/2 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
·sliced black olives, for topping
·cilantro, fresh for topping
How to Make Oven-Roasted Mini Pepper Nachos
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Lay peppers out in a single layer, cut side up.
- Drizzle with olive oil, taco seasoning, and salt.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until tender and sizzling.
- Top with cheeses and return to oven for another 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Top with black olives and cilantro leaves