Herbed Cheese Puffs
These Herbed Cheese Puffs are quite possibly the best cheese puffs I've ever eaten.
Believe it or not they are made with refrigerator biscuits of all things!
- 1 pkg
- (4 ounce) grated parmesan cheese
- 4 oz
- romano cheese, grated
- 1 c
- hellmanns real mayonnaise
- 2 tsp
- fresh basil, minced
- 2 tsp
- fresh oregano, minced
- 1 bunch
- scallion, chopped
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 can(s)
- (12 ounce) refrigerated biscuit dough
How to Make Herbed Cheese Puffs
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, mayonnaise, basil, oregano, green onions and garlic.
- 3Separate each unbaked biscuit vertically into 3 pieces.
- 4Spread 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on each piece.
- 5Arrange pieces in a single layer on baking sheet.
- 6Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm.