Herbed Cheese Puffs
These Herbed Cheese Puffs are quite possibly the best cheese puffs I've ever eaten.
Believe it or not they are made with refrigerator biscuits of all things!
1 pkg(4 ounce) grated parmesan cheese
4 ozromano cheese, grated
1 chellmanns real mayonnaise
2 tspfresh basil, minced
2 tspfresh oregano, minced
1 bunchscallion, chopped
1 clovegarlic, minced
1 can(s)(12 ounce) refrigerated biscuit dough
How to Make Herbed Cheese Puffs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, mayonnaise, basil, oregano, green onions and garlic.
- Separate each unbaked biscuit vertically into 3 pieces.
- Spread 1 tablespoon cheese mixture on each piece.
- Arrange pieces in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 12 minutes, or until puffed and golden brown. Serve warm.