Crescent Sausage Bites
And you know what? These are always a huge party hit ... especially with the guys. 'Cause they've got meat in 'em. And we all know guys go for the meat. Try these at your next Game Day or Super Bowl Party, I promise you won't go wrong with these!
How to Make Crescent Sausage Bites
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a sauté pan, brown sausage; drain. Add a dash of salt and pepper.
- Blend in cream cheese until the cream cheese is melted.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls and place on a baking sheet.
- With your fingers, gently press the seams together to seal them.
- Spread 1/2 of the sausage mixture evenly over the crescent roll dough, leaving about a 1/2-inch border along the edges
- Unroll the another package of crescent rolls and place on top of the sausage mixture.
- Press the edges together to seal. Gently press the seams together.
- Repeat with the remaining 2 packages of crescent rolls and sausage mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until crescent roll dough is golden brown.
- Cut into small squares and serve. (A pizza cutter makes really quick and easy work of the cutting.)