Blue Cheese, Honey & Pecan Spread
- french bread loaves, baguettes, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices (any crusty bread will work)
- 12 oz
- treasure cave blue cheese at room temperature
- 2 c
- pecans, toasted, coarsely chopped
How to Make Blue Cheese, Honey & Pecan Spread
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Arrange sliced bread on baking sheet.
- 3If using a wider style of bread, cut individual pieces in quarters.
- 4Toast in oven until golden, about 8 minutes. (Can be made 4 hours ahead.)
- 5Spread Treasure Cave Blue Cheese on toasted bread.
- 6Sprinkle toasted pecans over each.
- 7Drizzle each slice lightly with honey.