Blue Cheese, Honey & Pecan Spread
4french bread loaves, baguettes, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices (any crusty bread will work)
12 oztreasure cave blue cheese at room temperature
2 cpecans, toasted, coarsely chopped
How to Make Blue Cheese, Honey & Pecan Spread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange sliced bread on baking sheet.
- If using a wider style of bread, cut individual pieces in quarters.
- Toast in oven until golden, about 8 minutes. (Can be made 4 hours ahead.)
- Spread Treasure Cave Blue Cheese on toasted bread.
- Sprinkle toasted pecans over each.
- Drizzle each slice lightly with honey.