Baked Cream Cheese Appetizer
How to Make Baked Cream Cheese Appetizer
- Unroll dough onto lightly floured surface; Press together seams to form a rectangle.
- Sprinkle top of cream cheese with half of dill; lightly press dill into cream cheese. Place cream cheese dill side down, in center of dough. Sprinkle with remaining dill.
- Place cream cheese, dill side down, in center of dough. Enclose cream cheese in dough by bringing sides of dough together; pressing edges to seal.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet, brush with egg yolk. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Slice off a piece of appetizer and eat on a slice of apple.