Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Gorgonzola
A satisfying and savory appetizer!
- 1 pkg
- (16 ounces) fresh whole dates
- 4 to 6 oz
- gorgonzola cheese or feta cheese
- 1 pkg
- (16 ounces) bacon, cut in half horizontally (making twice as many strips of bacon)
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Gorgonzola
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Slice each date lengthwise so they open flat; remove the pit.
Stuff each date with one teaspoon of cheese and close.
- 3Wrap bacon strips around each stuffed date so bacon overlaps; secure with toothpicks and place on the baking sheet.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked and the cheese is lightly browned.
Remove and serve warm.