Easter Bunny Egg Brownies
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
- chocolate, unsweetened squares
- 3/4 c
- butter, room temperature
- 2 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 c
- walnuts, chopped
- assorted decorating gels
- assorted candies
How to Make Easter Bunny Egg Brownies
- 1First preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 13x9 inch pan with foil. Make sure that the ends extending ove the side. Grease the foil & set aside.
- 2Then microwave the chocolate & butter in a large bowl on high for about 2 mins or until butter is melted. Then stir in the chocolate until fully melted.
- 3Next add in the butter & mix well. Then slowly blend in the eggs & vanilla. Stir in the flour & nuts until well mixed. Spread evenly into the pan.
- 4Then Bake for about 30 to 35 mins or until tothpick comes out with fudgy crumbs. Make sure not to over bake. Cool completely.
- 5Then use the foil handles to lift the brownies from the pan. Cut into egg shapes with a 3 inch oval cookie cutter. Then decorate with the gels & candies to resemble easter eggs.