By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 conion, chopped
1 1/2 crice, cooked
10 ozspinach, thawed and drained
1/4 cwater chestnuts, sliced
1/4 tspsalt, optional
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1/2 csour cream
1 lbturkey, cooked and sliced
3/4 cbread crumbs, fresh
1 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Turkey-Spinach Casserole
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
- Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Saute onion in bacon drippings until tender; remove from heat.
- Add rice, spinach, water chestnuts, half of bacon and salt; stir well.
- Combine soup and sour cream; stir half of soup mixture into spinach mixture.
- Spoon spinach mixture into a lightly greased 12x7" baking dish; arrange turkey slices on top.
- Spoon remaining soup mixture over turkey.
- Combine breadcrumbs and butter; mix well and sprinkle around edges of casserole.
- Sprinkle remaining bacon over center of casserole; bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.