8 ozsemisweet chocolate squares
6 ozwhite chocolate - chopped
2 1/2 cflour
1 tspbaking soda
1 csemisweet chocolate squares
1 clight brown sugar - firmly packed
1 cgranulated sugar
How to Make Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt 2 squares of semisweet chocolate in small saucepan.
- Cut remaining 6 squares chocolate into large chunks.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter in large bowl until creamy.
- Gradually beat in brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Then beat in melted chocolate.
- Beat flour mixture into chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Stir in semisweet chocolate chunks and chopped white chocolate.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly browned around edge.
- Remove from baking sheets to racks to cool.
- You may substitute 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips for the squares, you will be melting 2 ounces and using the rest as chips.