By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbplum tomatoes
2 Tbspolive oil
1 lbonions, sliced
1garlic clove, minced
1/2 cdry white wine
1 Tbspolive puree
How to Make Tomato-And-Onion Pizza
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Wash tomatoes and cut off the stem ends.
- Cut into 1/3-inch lengthwise slices.
- Heat oil in a non-stick saute pan and saute the
onions over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, white wine and rosemary and reduce heat to medium; cover and cook about 10 minutes or until liquid is mostly absorbed.
- Stir in the olive puree.
- Spread the onion-olive mixture over the pizza.
- Place the tomato slices on top and brush with remaining olive oil.
- Sprinkle with oregano and bake.
- Makes 2 pizzas.