Tangy Crock Pot Roast
1london broil roast
1 can(s)tomato soup (undiluted)
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
1 can(s)mushrooms (small can) undrained
·salt and pepper
·mrs. dash garlic & herb seasoning
4red potatoes, cut up (optional)
2-3carrots, chunked (optional)
1/2onion, cut up (optional)
How to Make Tangy Crock Pot Roast
- I have made this without the veggies and the roast is delicious! (I have served it with mashed potatoes & steamed veggies) But for a complete meal, add them.
- Place London Broil in a crock pot. Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Add cut up potatoes, onions & carrots, if using.
- Add both cans of soup and mushrooms.
- Cook on HIGH for 6 hours, then turn down to LOW till ready to serve.
- You can use the broth as gravy for mashed potatoes too.