Peanut Butter Pops
5 ccake crumbs (from your left over cakes from part)
1 cpeanut butter, creamy (or crunchy)
1 ccandy melts (any desired color)
·sugar sprinkles and ground nuts (optional)
How to Make Peanut Butter Pops
- Mix cake crumbs and peanut butter until consistency allows you to form balls. (Use an ice cream scoop to get even sizes of balls). Form balls.
- Melt candy melts in a double boiler.
- Dip one end of a lollipop stick into the candy melt, about half an inch.
- Stick into the ball, almost all the way in.
- Put balls in a container and freeze for about 10 minutes.
- Dip each ball into melted candy melt and decorate with sprinkles or nuts.