★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 slicebacon, diced
1/2medium onion, diced
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
5 ozmonterey jack or cheddar, shredded
3/4 cpanko bread crumbs
1/3 cparmesan cheese, shredded
14jalapenos, cleaned and halved
How to Make Stuffed Jalapenos
- Cook the bacon and onion together until bacon is crispy. Lay on a paper towel to drain off extra oil.
- While the bacon is cooking, remove stems from the jalapenos then cut them in half and remove seeds and ribs. If you don't do this they will be very spicy!! I also used gloves while doing this step to save my hands from burning later.
- Stir the softened cream cheese, bacon, onion and monterey jack cheese in a bowl until combined.
- Combine in a separate bowl the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Fill each jalapeno half with a spoonful of the filling and then dip the cheesy side into the bread crumb mixture. Place the halves on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet. Cook in a 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes or until crumbs become golden brown.