3 pkg(8 ounce) cream cheese
1(8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese
4 Tbspcoffee brandy or espresso
1 pkg(8 ounce) ladyfingers
4 Tbspbutter or margarine
·melted semisweet chocolate
How to Make Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place a pan of water on the bottom of oven.
- Crush the package of ladyfingers to fine crumbs. Melt the butter or margarine, and add to the crumbs.
Moisten with 2 tablespoons of the coffee brandy or espresso. Press into 9 inch spring form pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mascarpone, and sugar until very smooth.
Add 2 tablespoons coffee brandy or espresso, and mix. Add the eggs and the flour; mix slowly until smooth.
- The consistency of the mascarpone can vary.
If the cheesecake batter is too thick, add a little cream. Do not over-mix at this point. Pour batter into crust.
- Place pan on middle rack of oven.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until just set. Open oven door, and turn off the heat. Leave cake to cool in oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, and let it finish cooling.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight, before serving. Right before serving, grate some semisweet chocolate on the top.