Both received many requests for recipes. It's been many years now that we've used them. It was funny. like going down memory lane of old boyfriends and I too always got something out of them (recipes). Isn't that how it all works?:) Hope you enjoy them too.
I plan on making this again soon and will post a picture then.
2 lbfrozen hash browns - thawed
1 lbvelveeta cheese. cubed and melted
1 mediumonion, chopped & saute'd
1 lbbacon, fried and crumbled
1 1/2 cmayonnaise
How to Make Sinful Potatoes
- Fry bacon, set aside to cool. Crumble bacon. Save 2 Tablespoons bacon grease.
- Saute' onions in grease. Drain and set aside.
- Melt cheese in microwave.
- Add mayonnaise, onion and crumbled bacon.
- Stir and add to potatoes.
- Place in 9x13" dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.