★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbraw shrimp,peeled and tails off
1 lbpancetta or thick sliced pepper coated bacon,cubed
2 cwhite cooking wine
1 lbboccatini or thick spagetti
1 cparmesan cheese
4 Tbspfresh parsley,chopped
·salt to taste
·pepper to taste
How to Make Seafood Carbonara
- On med to high heat add oil and butter to a large frying pan,when butter melts add garlic and saute 2 minutes.
- Add pancetta or pepper bacon to pan,cook on med to high heat 5 minutes.
- Add white cooking wine to pan cover and turn down heat to simmer,about 7 minutes.
- Start cooking Boccatini or thick spagetti according to package,about 10 minutes.
- While waiting for spagetti to get done,in a large bowl,combine eggs,parsley and parmesan cheese,whisk all together.
- Add Shrimp and Scallops to the pancetta and wine mixture,cook 3 minutes,cover and turn off heat.
- When Boccatini or thick spagetti is done,drain and immediately add to egg mixture and toss good.(Hot spagetti will cook egg mixture.
- Add Seafood and pancetta mixture to spagetti mixture in bowl,toss good.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a salad.