Coconut Creme "Better Than Sex" Cake
1 boxwhite or yellow cake mix (+ ingredients)
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk!)
1 can(s)coco lopez (can be found in the grocery store with drink mixers)
1 pkgcool whip
OPTIONAL: SEE STEP 5 BELOW
1 can(s)crushed pineapple
How to Make Coconut Creme "Better Than Sex" Cake
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions in a 13x9 baking pan; cool. Do not remove cake from pan.
- Poke holes all over the entire cake until it resembles a pegboard! (I use a plastic orange peeler from Tupperware; it's about the thickness of a pencil.)
- In a small bowl mix together sweetened condensed milk and Coco Lopez until smooth and pour over entire cake; refrigerate overnight.
- Spread cool whip evenly over top of cake, and sprinkle with flaked coconut. Serve immediately!!!
- OPTIONAL: I sometimes like to add crushed pineapple to this cake. Drain as much of the juice from the can as possible, and spread crushed pineapple across top of cake after it has been refrigerated, and prior to adding cool whip. It's AHHHHHMAZING! :)