Rib Roast with Bourbon Marinade1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3.5 lbchuck roast
1/3 csoy sauce
2 Tbspbrown sugar, packed
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1 smallonion, chopped
1garlic clove, finely chopped
How to Make Rib Roast with Bourbon Marinade
- Pierce beef with fork several times on both sides.
- Mix remaining ingredients in shallow glass dish.
- Place beef in dish; turn to coat with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 24 hours, turning beef occasionally.
- Remove beef from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Cover and grill beef 4-5" from medium coals, 30-35 minutes for medium doneness, turning frequently and brushing with marinade.