pork loin pinwheels
3 lbpork loin
4 ozcream cheese
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 tspminced garlic
1 Tbspbasil, dried
1 tspcayenne pepper
1 Tbsptabasco chipolte
1 tspdried chives
3 tspdried onion flakes
1/3 cdry white wine
1/3 cchicken broth
How to Make pork loin pinwheels
- combine in a bowl soft cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic, dried basil, cayenne pepper, tabasco, onion flakes. mix well and refrigerate for 1 hour
- Trim fat from port loin and slice it long ways into three slices.
- spread the cream cheese mixture to the flat side of each slice of tenderloin.
- roll the tenderloin into a pinwheel keeping the cream cheese mixture in the center. I use tooth picks to keep them together while they cook.
- Place an oven bag in a pan for easy cleanup. Place pinwheels into bag. Put the wine and chicken broth in the bottom of the bag.
- Sprinkle chives over the pinwheels and fold the bag over.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour or until meat temp is 170-180.