By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.25 lbred potatoes, cubed
10hot dogs, sliced
2 Tbsponion, diced
1 cpeas, thawed
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
3 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Penny Casserole
- In a saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender; drain.
- In a greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish, combine the potatoes, hot dogs, onion and peas.
- Combine soup, butter, mustard and pepper, gently stir into potato mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 25 minutes or until heated through.
- NOTE: Can substitute any cream soup for cream of mushrooms soup.