How to Make PECAN BARK
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 10x15 cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly grease foil.
- Place graham crackers on the cookie sheet in one layer, which should fit exactly 24 squares.
- Sprinkle pecans evenly over the crackers and set aside. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add brown sugar and stir until mixture boils. Boil for one minute. Remove from heat.
- Pour hot mixture evenly over graham crackers then bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately place the hot cookie sheet in the freezer for at leat one hour.
- Remove from freezer and break the bark into pieces. Store in container "out" of refrigeration.