Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 colive oil
1/2 lbchicken breasts, boneles and cut in 1/2" strips
·"just a pinch" of red pepper flakes
1/2 lbbow-tie pasta, cooked and drained
2garlic cloves, minced
1.5 cbroccoli florets
1 tspdried basil
1/4 cwhite wine
3/4 cchicken broth
How to Make Pasta with Chicken & Broccoli
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Saute garlic for about one minute, stirring constantly.
- DO NOT BURN.
- Add the chicken and cook until well done.
- Add the broccoli and cook until crisp but tender.
- Add basil, red pepper, salt and pepper to taste, wine and chicken broth.
- Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked and drained pasta to the skillet and toss to combine.
- Heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese if desired.