Pam's Spinach Salad
1/6 cred wine vinegar
1 dash(es)worcestershire sauce
2 dash(es)hot pepper sauce
1 boxbaby spinach
1/2 lbmushrooms, fresh
3egg, hard boiled
How to Make Pam's Spinach Salad
- Combine in 1/3 cup, half red wine vinegar and half water. Place in a saucepan.
- Add sugar (add more if you like sweeter dressing) and heat to a boiling, stirring to dissolve.
- Lower heat and stir in mayonnaise (add more if you like your dressing super creamy). You want a nice even consistency .
- Add Worcestershire and hot pepper sauce. Hold on very low heat.
- Wash and dry spinach. Place on chilled salad plates.
- Brown bacon. Drain on paper towels and crumble when cool. (don't throw away the grease in pan!)
- Chop onion. Brown in bacon drippings. Drain and mix into sauce.
- Slice mushrooms and chop eggs. Put on top of spinach. Then toss bacon on top of spinach. Add dressing.