Oreo Sandwich Cookies1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxdark fudge cookie wafers
3.5 cconfectioners' sugar
1/2 Tbspgranulated sugar
1/2 tspvanilla extract
3 Tbsphot water
How to Make Oreo Sandwich Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients; then knead with your hands until it is pliable like dough.
- Form dough into 3/4 inch balls and press flat, 1/2 inch apart on greased cookie sheets--the bottom of a glass works nice for this.
- Bake 4 to 6 minutes or until cookies are crunchy.
- Let cookies cool on sheets.
- Combine filling ingredients and mix well.
- Form into balls about 1/2 to 3/4 inch in diameter, again using your hands.
- Sandwich one filling in the center of two cookies and carefully press down until the filling spreads almost to the edge--makes 2 dozen cookies (4 dozen wafers).