By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 ccabbage, cored, coarsely shredded
1 largecarrot, shredded
2 pkgchicken or shrimp flavor oriental soup with seasoning packets
8 ozimitation crabmeat, flaked
1/2 cscallions, sliced
1 tspsesame oil
·soy sauce, to taste
How to Make Noodle-Seafood Soup
- Put water, cabbage, carrot and contents of seasoning packets in a 3 quart pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Break noodles in half and add to pot with crabmeat and scallions.
- Simmer 2 to 3 minutes until noodles are tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in sesame oil.
- Serve with a crisp cucumber salad.
- Offer soy sauce at the table.