Monte Cristo Sandwhich
3 slicewhite bread
1 stickbutter, room temperature divided
·deli ham..your choice, i like black forrest
·deli turkey..i like smoked
2 sliceswiss cheese
·fischer and wieser roasted raspberry chipolte sauce..if not avail a raspberry perserve will do
How to Make Monte Cristo Sandwhich
- Butter one slice both sides. Place a slice of cheese on the bread then ham. Butter a slice of bread on both sides place on top. Then Turkey then cheese then another slice of buttered bread.
- Trim crust off then cut diagonally.
- Melt about a half a stick of butter in a skillet.
- Beat eggs and milk togather
- Dip sandwhich in eggs mixture coating well. Place in hot skillet with melted butter. Brown all sides .
- Some people sprinkle with powdered sugar..we dont but we do serve it with a Roasted Rasberry Chipotle Sauce. We like the spicey kick of it but a raseberry perserve will do.