Heaven wrapped in bacon
How to Make Heaven wrapped in bacon
- Cut the stem off of each jalepeno and slice diagonally down the middle, resulting in two jalepeno halves.
- Remove all seeds and pulp from each jalepeno half. I use a spoon to avoid getting it on my hands. Becareful and wash your hands afterwards.
- If you like your jalepeno's spicy you can skip this step, but after de-seeding the peppers i drop them into a bowl of warm water, just to take some of the heat out.
- Mix all of your cheeses in a bowl until well blended. I then spoon the cheese mixture into the corner of a gallon size ziplock bag and cut a hole in the corner, so that I can pipe the cream cheese mixture right into the peppers. If you don't have a ziplock bag, you can spoon the mixture into each pepper. It's just a little messier.
- Once they are all filled with the cream cheese mixture, wrap each pepper in half a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick
- grill the peppers over indirect heat for 20-30 minutes, turning half way through. Time varies, so remove from grill when bacon is crispy.
- Let cool, and enjoy!